HR Recruiter at Enigma Human Capital
Views:862 Applications:252 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Senior Consultant - Digital Transformation - Mortgage/Lending - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (6-15 yrs)
Digital Transformation Mortgage / Lending
Digital Transformation Services (DTS), a relatively new and vibrant unit brings together a set of cutting edge practices, solutions and frameworks to transform business processes that are digitally enabled, integrated by industry, augmented with analytics and automation, and delivered with increased agility and greater speed.
Its about re-imagination of existing business processes and creation of New Services to help customers navigate their Digital Journeys through a combination of Analytics, Machine Learning, AI, Intelligent Automation and deep domain expertise to drive Impactful experience and effectiveness.
The DTS Problem Solving Approach:
The role is of a Senior Consultant Digital Transformation Services. The role assists clients to determine their business issues and recommend solutions to drive business value. It uses in-depth digital consulting skills and domain knowledge aligned to business objectives, processes, measurements and tools to analyze client business challenges, formulate hypotheses and test conclusions to determine appropriate solutions. The role has ample opportunities for growth.
As a Senior Consultant in the DTS team, you will
- Be part of FS practice within DTS digital solution design.
- Responsible for business development efforts response to RFXs, creation of collaterals and presales support
- Develop thought leadership, Point of Views, methodologies, frameworks, toolkits, collaterals to support transformation projects and pursuit/solution design
- Work with stakeholders across units to conceptualize, design, evangelize, and operationalize solutions in emerging spaces
- Identify whitespaces and conceptualize solution areas through use case articulation, user story creation and wireframing
- Strong understanding of innovation initiatives in the industry from operations standpoint
Key Skills Required
This role requires the following skills, expertise and experience:
- Proven solution design and practice development skills while working with 3rd party service providers
- Domain Expertise in any of the following (at the minimum) including
- Must have: Lending (Commercial/Retail/Secured/Unsecured) (US/Europe)
Good to have: Mortgage (US & UK)
- Experience in working across silos and guiding teams towards conceptualizing, designing, and developing new offerings
- Demonstrated experience working with complex business process outsourcing and/or shared services operations.
- Strong Consulting and Domain skills & demonstrated experience in driving digital transformation efforts in business processes.
- Shared services and outsourcing advisory for global organizations
- Prior experience in diving automation initiative by conducting business process reviews to identify the use cases for automation.
- Knowledge of leading RPA, Intelligent Character Recognition (ICR), Self Serve options
- Experience in digital strategy engagements for Lending/Mortgage clients using key emerging technologies likes Artificial Intelligence, Advanced Analytics, Omni/Conversational Channels, Cloud, Social & Mobility.
- Candidates interested or having experience in only project delivery organizations or those who have played roles only in operations or system implementations need not apply.
What We Are Looking For
- MBA from Tier-I college with minimum defined grades and at least 10+ years of experience after MBA in the fields related to the Job Description.
- Smart, self-driven, highly focused & self-motivated people with top notch communication skills, intellectual curiosity and passion for fast changing Insurance industry.
- A go-getter, practice builder who can mentor and supervise a team of consultants across the pursuit and solution development lifecycle.
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated experience in managing teams across functions and geographies
- Experience in Consulting / Big 4 firms
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.