Executive Search at Live Connections
Views:157 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Consultant - Data Management - BFSI (17-25 yrs)
A leading Banking Sector is looking for Sr Consultant
- 16+ years of experience in Banking & Financial Services
- 12+ Years of experience in Commercial Lending Space & related data handling
- 10+ years of experience in Data Modeling & Data Mapping Activities
Should have experience into SQL and implementation.
- The Data Management Senior Consultant/ Lead Business Analyst will utilize strong data management skills, Commercial business background knowledge, strategic thought leadership and experience leading project work-streams. Should have strong problem solving experience.
- Work with minimal guidance/supervision and have the ability to figure out the next step independently. Utilize critical thinking and Multi-tasking to work on several problems at a time
- Influence through thorough analysis and confident presentation of summarized analysis and proposed solutions to Senior Management. Work with the Business Team to understand the business requirement and associated business- data. Understand commercial credit data, commercial credit businesses and commercial credit systems of record.
- Participate data governance process and provide guidance on mapping standards.
- Interact/Coordinate with business and technology partners across Commercial Lending such as Risk, Finance, Lines of Business, and Systems of Record owners.
- Knowledge and understanding of data governance challenges and approaches: metadata, data quality, and data stewardship. SME Role Experience & Capability to guide Team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.