Branch Manager at Pylon Management Consulting
Views:4699 Applications:162 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Senior Consultant - Consumer Market Analytics - FMCG/Retail/Industrial Product (4-7 yrs)
Education: B.Tech./B.E./Master's Degree/M.Phil./MBA from reputed institute with relevant experience
Successful candidates will have demonstrated the following skills and characteristics:
- Demonstrated knowledge or advanced business analytics and data mining solutions, having worked preferably in Consumer marketing / retail / fmcg Industrial products industry exp.
- Experience analyzing or managing accounting, financial or transactional data
- Must have: 4-5 years of hands on experience in wide range of analytical techniques e.g. multivariate analysis, supervised and unsupervised learning. Natural language processing and image processing are desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential, as well as demonstrable evidence of effective team leadership, client relationship development and engagement management.
- Must have: Expertise and hands-on experience of working on analytics tools R, Python. Cloud and database experience are desirable.
- Has good understanding of AI modeling NLP/NLG, Reinforcement Learning, Simulation
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Embed analytics into buy side and sell side of deals.
- Help Information & Analytics Practice make a bigger impact in Firm's overall positioning in the market
- Work closely with Information & Analytics Practice leadership in leading the team and develop capabilities
- Project Delivery and Management
- Manage communication and project delivery between India and US teams
- Manage client presentations and act as subject matter expert on analytics discussions
- Structure the approach and deliverables for multiple analytics engagements simultaneously
- Manage team members proactively
- Help junior members develop the analytics path to align with overall project objective
- Responsible for checking the methodology and results used by team
- Help assess the impact of work, and conduct so-what analysis
- Develop storylines and make presentations
- Firm Building & Intellectual Capital Development
- Contribute to research, white papers, blog, and other IC development activities
- Subject Matter Expert
- Keep abreast of market developments, identify growth opportunities
- Help Partners/Directors across the firm in selling analytics projects by acting as a subject matter expert on business development initiative
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.