Senior HR Executive at Influidity Solution
Views:3412 Applications:233 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Consultant - Consulting Firm (1-2 yrs)
A Senior Consultant will perform as an individual contributor on client engagement teams, working under the supervision of an Engagement Director and/or Partner, to develop work product, lead specific project initiatives, and act as a subject matter expert on consulting projects. Client engagement activities include but are not limited to framing issues, problem-structuring, optimizing client processes, developing go-to-market strategies, and change management.
- MBA strongly preferred Proven quantitative, analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual thinking skills.
- Excellent client interaction skills, collaborative work style, and strong interpersonal and team skills.
- Ability to effectively plan and lead the correct processes to reach conclusions/consensus in a facilitated meeting and positively handle disruptive or hostile participants.
- Knowledge of the various levels of listening, ability to choose the right level depending on the situation. Ability to objectively restate the opinions of others.
- Ability to select and use appropriate tools for the job and perform technical research as required to supplement and support Everest methodologies in delivering solutions to clients.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) to accomplish daily business activities and facilitate communications.
- Ability to design and develop technical reference documentation for project work plans, guidelines, standards, procedures, and processes that meet the needs of the target audience.