HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:472 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Senior Consultant/Consultant - Real World Insights (6-8 yrs)
Position: Consultant/Sr Consultant RWI and HEOR
Looking for candidates from healthcare, Pharma, CRO, domain.
The candidate should have Business Development and Project Delivery experience in the real world evidences and heor.
- Graduate or Master's degree in life sciences, statistics, epidemiology, health economics or related field with strong methodological and statistical background.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in business development and project management of clinical /epidemiology/real world evidence studies
- Being able to translate business questions into study design, analysis and relevant results.
- Strong study design and statistical analysis skills: demonstrated knowledge of biostatistics and epidemiology principles (observational study design and analysis); advanced technical expertise to design and perform outcome research projects; excellent knowledge in applied statistics and data analysis methodology.
- Experience with statistical programming languages, e.g. SAS and R would be an advantage
- Business development and client relationship management
- Business development to expand the RWI Consulting, HEOR, Market Access & Analytics services
- Identify new business opportunities and prospective clients, and prepare business proposals and price the services with extensive budget preparations
- Provide statistical/pharmaco-epidemiology expertise at all stages of the design and implementation of observational outcomes projects from planning and design through to completion, in close collaboration with multi-disciplinary research teams:
- End to end project management of Real World Evidence studies/ observational studies
- perform analyses aimed at integrating multiple sources of evidence to inform study design;
- provide statistical insight in the interpretation and discussion of study results;
- contribute to study reports and publications.