HR Consultant at The Search Managers
Views:3609 Applications:283 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:226
Senior Consultant/Consultant - HR Advisory - Consulting Firm - XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD/MDI (3-5 yrs)
Our client; an MNC with a very strong global presence is one of the most reputed firms in the management consulting business with a very strong and well respected HR Advisory practice. To strengthen their practice our clients is looking to induct a few superior Human Resource professionals in its HR Advisory team. Details of the role are :
Role : Sr Consultant/Consultant - HR Advisory Based at Gurgaon
- Execute projects at times supporting multiple clients. Assume near independent responsibility for smaller clients
- Support knowledge sharing efforts and continually improve processes so that the work team can capture and leverage
- Network internally within the peer group and other levels in the firm in order to gain understanding of issues that may impact issues with his clients
- Support Business Development efforts & Be a strong team player
- An MBA in Human Resources / PMIR from a premier institute with 3 - 5 years of experience and a strong academic background.
- Previous experience in HR Consulting (Organization & Talent Advisory) OR Strong exposure & deep understanding of one or a few HR functional areas of HR Strategy /Organization Structure Design, HR Analytics, Digitization, Compensation strategy/ implementation, Manpower Planning Career Path Design & Succession Management, Competency Modeling.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.