Talent Consultant at ResourceTree Global Services
Views:578 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Senior Consultant/Consultant - Customer Success & Business Development - Consulting Firm - IIT/NIT/IIM/FMS/MDI (4-6 yrs)
Resource Tree is Hiring for one of the leading Analytics & AI consulting services organization for Sr. Consultant/Consultant - Customer Success & Business Development.
As a Customer Success and Business Development Consultant, you will play a fundamental role in achieving new client acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You will be responsible for ensuring sustained business growth through planning and executing business development activities, primarily value proposition decks and full-blown proposals/RFI/RFP responses, among others.
The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a challenging and entrepreneurial environment, with a significant responsibility and an exciting career path. The base location would ideally be Chennai.
Qualification: B.Tech + MBA from premier institute
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Preferred 3 to 6 years of experience as a Customer Success/Business Development professional preferably working in the analytics/IT services/related industries
Experience in working with US/Western clients
- Industry experience / exposure to one or more of the following: Manufacturing, Transportation, Logistics, Oil & Gas, Utilities, Engineering, Construction & Real Estate.
- Owning the end-to-end sales cycle for the leads assigned with a target driven approach
Strong research & analytical skills to understand industry trends and client's business
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Ability to develop scripts/messaging for campaigns across channels - email, LinkedIn, Conference
- Ability to put together high impact decks and presentations/Point of Views
- Ability to formulate & own RFI/RFP responses
- Build, encourage and maintain long-term relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally
- High levels of commitment, flexibility and motivation to stay focused and win clients after reaching out to a large number of prospects
- Drafting & reviewing of various legal agreements on a best efforts basis including but not limited to Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA), Master Service Agreements (MSA), Vendor Agreements, Statement of Work/Work Orders (SOW/WO), Teaming Contracts, etc.
- Support in legal due diligence compliances. Ability to review the contracts and turn around responses very quickly.
- Familiarity with ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Owler, Crunchbase, etc. will be an advantage
- Should be able to learn and deliver results quickly
- Strong go-getter attitude and willingness to learn things on the job
- Domain/business consulting experience in manufacturing, supply chain, Oil & Gas, Utilities, Industrial IoT, would be nice-to-have
- High-level solutioning from business/functional standpoint would be nice-to-have
- MBA and B. Tech. from premier institutes