Senior Recruiter at KV Job Services
Views:3902 Applications:263 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Consultant - Client Engagements - Education Sector - Consulting/Advisory Firm (3-6 yrs)
Our client in India is one of the leading providers of risk, financial and business advisory, tax and regulatory services, internal audit, and corporate governance. They was established in India in September 1993, and has rapidly built a significant competitive presence in the country.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Delivery of Revenue on client engagements
- Use client relationships to identify new opportunities for the firm
- Leads and directs multiple projects effectively.
- Negotiates fees and other terms of engagement
- Monitors billing/ Fee collection using billing reports
- Getting it done - manage client and firm priorities
- Excellent communication skills especially presentation skills
- Ability to prepare Thought Leadership
- Taking ownership of organization building activities
- Counsels teams and individuals (via defining and implementing developmental plans) which will result in meeting future needs of the firm. - Builds a mini team and capability deepening of the team
- Contributes to implementing and enhancing the firms policies and procedures for knowledge management and management for the firm's intellectual capital
- Acts promptly to rectify and repair any risk to the firm or its clients in relation to intellectual capital
- MBA/PGDBM/PGDM (full time) - Only Premier Business Schools ( IIMs, XLRI)
- 3 to 6 yrs of relevant (consulting) experience largely in education sector
- PEOPLE BENEFITS
- A strong learning culture
- Quarterly rewards and recognition programme
- Comprehensive medical insurance coverage for staff and family
- Expansive general and accidental coverage for staff
The candidate will be a part of the Our client IGH (Infrastructure,Govt. & Healhcare) stratergy and operations team. Within this team has an IGH Social Team that caters to the education sector.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.