Advisor at Maaris Global
Views:3205 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:121
Senior Consultant - Business Risk/Internal Audit - Telecom (2-4 yrs)
- The opportunity allows you to work on multinational clients in India and Overseas and also good chances of growth with in the organisation
- You are best fit if you are CA or MBA with 2+ years if experience in Internal Audit/Business Risk for clients in telecom industry
Role Requirements :
- Identify and evaluate client's risk areas covering all significant processes and provide comprehensive input to the development of a risk-based annual internal audit plan
- Supervise a team of internal audit personnel across different client engagements.
- Plan, organize, direct and monitor internal audit operations, including overall quality of deliverables, processes and completion of projects within budgeted timeline.
- Develop relevant audit programs & procedures including Risk & Control Matrix (RCM)
- Manage performance of audit procedures. This includes identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting client processes and procedures.
- Demonstrate technical competence in related domain and ensure overall quality of engagement deliverables and processes.
- Communicate the results of assignments through written reports and oral presentations on a timely basis to engagement director as well as client management
- Assist engagement director with identification for any new firm services at existing or new clients.
- Prepare & track proposals and conduct proposal meetings with clients.
- Develop and engage team through individual contacts and group meetings
- Assist with hiring, training, and evaluation of practice personnel and overall assist in building the practice Desired Profile
Experience and Eligibility :
- Minimum 2+ years experience in a related field, preferably in internal audit, consulting, advisory, professional services
- CA with industry specialization preferred
- Full time MBA's from premium institutes with Finance/Operations/Systems specialization and experience in Internal Audit consulting firm preferred
- Excellent understanding of business processes and internal control concepts (COSO, COBIT); knowledge of process gaps identification and auditing methodologies (including flowcharting), IT Infrastructure, Sarbanes-Oxley Act provisions and methodologies for achieving compliance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications
- Excellent interpersonal, project management and client relationship skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and time management skills.
- Excellent delivery skills and technical knowledge.
- Open to travel as necessary to meet client requirements.