Advisor at Maaris Global
Views:3215 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:121
Senior Consultant - Business Risk/Internal Audit - Telecom (2-4 yrs)
- The opportunity allows you to work on multinational clients in India and Overseas and also good chances of growth with in the organisation
- You are best fit if you are CA or MBA with 2+ years if experience in Internal Audit/Business Risk for clients in telecom industry
Role Requirements :
- Identify and evaluate client's risk areas covering all significant processes and provide comprehensive input to the development of a risk-based annual internal audit plan
- Supervise a team of internal audit personnel across different client engagements.
- Plan, organize, direct and monitor internal audit operations, including overall quality of deliverables, processes and completion of projects within budgeted timeline.
- Develop relevant audit programs & procedures including Risk & Control Matrix (RCM)
- Manage performance of audit procedures. This includes identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting client processes and procedures.
- Demonstrate technical competence in related domain and ensure overall quality of engagement deliverables and processes.
- Communicate the results of assignments through written reports and oral presentations on a timely basis to engagement director as well as client management
- Assist engagement director with identification for any new firm services at existing or new clients.
- Prepare & track proposals and conduct proposal meetings with clients.
- Develop and engage team through individual contacts and group meetings
- Assist with hiring, training, and evaluation of practice personnel and overall assist in building the practice Desired Profile
Experience and Eligibility :
- Minimum 2+ years experience in a related field, preferably in internal audit, consulting, advisory, professional services
- CA with industry specialization preferred
- Full time MBA's from premium institutes with Finance/Operations/Systems specialization and experience in Internal Audit consulting firm preferred
- Excellent understanding of business processes and internal control concepts (COSO, COBIT); knowledge of process gaps identification and auditing methodologies (including flowcharting), IT Infrastructure, Sarbanes-Oxley Act provisions and methodologies for achieving compliance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications
- Excellent interpersonal, project management and client relationship skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and time management skills.
- Excellent delivery skills and technical knowledge.
- Open to travel as necessary to meet client requirements.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.