Senior Consultant - Business Risk/Internal Audit - BFSI (2-5 yrs)
The opportunity is with Business Risk Consulting team of our client, in the role you would be carrying out internal Audit /business risk consulting for clients.
The role requires you to:
- Spearhead internal client facing teams and guide them on solution delivery.
- Independently lead smaller modules of the engagement.
- Identify, assess and monitor risks by developing a risk management plan and strategy and identify opportunities to improve business processes
- Assist clients in addressing compliance, financial, operational and strategic risk - Assist team members in developing technical and professional competency
- Coach, train and support consultants in the team.
- Independently execute assignments.Typical assignments comprise of conducting reviews of systems, internal controls, re-engineering processes, documentation of Standard Operating Procedures, and cost & working capital optimization.
- Effectively deliver tasks on projects as guided by the management team
- Manage multiple assignments and related project internal teams
- Meet quality guidelines within the established turnaround time (or allotted budget) for assigned requests
- Establish deep relationships with client personnel (at appropriate levels) by understanding client's perspective
- Assist clients with testing internal process controls and developing internal audit plans
- Assess the current state of an organization's internal control/Sarbanes-Oxley Act framework and help clients drive value and efficiency in their internal controls by implementing leading practices
- Constantly monitor project progress, manage risk and verify key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
- Participate in sales and support business development initiatives
- Experience related to implementation of variety of research and information gathering strategies, conduct risk assessment, perform and interpret gap analysis and development of risk remediation strategies in Healthcare sector
- Understand the current accounting principals and internal control concepts (COSO, COBIT)
The role also requires:
- Working knowledge of auditing processes and methodologies, including flowcharting, Companies Act 2013.
- Working knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley Act provisions and methodologies for achieving compliance
- Open to travel to Middle east countries as per client requirements.