Director at Edge India
Views:876 Applications:270 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:255
Senior Consultant - Banking/Payments Sector - Technology/Consulting Firm (4-10 yrs)
India's marquee global technology & consulting company. They are an international flag-bearer of technical and managerial excellence. With offices around the globe, the company has a comprehensive presence across multiple segments of the technology product and service industries as well as a blue-chip roster of clients for their Consulting engagements. They are a respected career company and a long-term wealth creator.
- Complex consulting assignments in strategy, process and transformation in the global Banking industry, across digitization, automation and Payments.
- This is a client-facing role in which you will have end-to end responsibility for management and delivery of distributed assignments. The role will be hands-on and could include responsibility to manage teams.
- You must be an MBA from a respected business school or a qualified Chartered Accountant with a good academic track record and 4-10 years of post qualification experience in the Banking sector, across Digital products or processes. This could be across overall Banking processes or specific to Payment processes. Experience must include complex consulting and problem-solving assignments.
Key experience areas must include a combination of the following ::
- Business Strategy, IT Strategy, Process Consulting, Cost Optimization, Customer Experience, Digital Transformation, Program Management, Change Management, Product Implementation, Business Analysis and Post-merger Integration
- Consulting & advisory experience with top-tier consulting organizations strongly preferred
- Driving digital strategy using key emerging technologies likes Artificial Intelligence, Advanced Analytics, Omni/Conversational Channels, Cloud, Blockchain, Social & Mobility