Senior Recruitment Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:2470 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Consultant/Associate - Expatriate Tax - Big4 - CA (4-8 yrs)
Urgently hiring for one of the leading big 4 Sr Associate.
Strong Experience with Expatriate Tax.
Job Description :
Job Role :
- Research complex theory and positions pertaining to taxation of employment income, and apply them to specific client needs.
- Maintain continuous interaction with clients, manage expectations and ensure outstanding client service. Team with tax professionals to provide comprehensive tax solutions.
- Ability to handle clients having a large expatriate employee population
- Representing the firm for assessments and appeals for individuals
- Knowledge of corporate laws, FEMA regulations, labour laws as well as Provident Fund law especially relating to international workers etc.
- Provide comprehensive knowledge and reviews of tax case laws and develop opinion papers relating to taxation of individuals
- Provide timely and high-quality services and work products that exceed client expectations.
- Expands opportunities with existing clients, identifies and acts on referrals in relation to the Service Line
- Strong Tax Technical Skills including taxation of individuals with a focus on taxation of employment income
- Excellent managerial, organizational, analytical and verbal/written communication skills
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, professional services environment
Academic Qualifications : Qualified Chartered Accountant
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.