Placement & Recruitment Service Provider at Phenom Placements
Views:165 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Consultant/Assistant Manager - Valuation Services - CA (2-9 yrs)
Employer : MNC Consulting
Profile : Senior Con/AM - Valuation Services (CA - 2-7 yrs)
Job Location : Bangalore
- Part of valuations team and will have to undertake assignments related to business valuation, equity valuation, financial reporting valuation like impairment testing, purchase price allocation, financial instrument valuation, regulatory valuations under FEMA, Companies Act and IT regulations, Private Equity valuations.
- Clarity on the scope of work
- Understanding of various Indian accounting standards relevant to valuations.
- Effectively use the databases like CapitalIQ, Thomson Reuters, EMIS, RoyaltyStats, Venture Intelligence.
- Understand and assess the business through detailed understanding of the client's business situation, market factors, growth aspirations and profitability targets.
- Analytical skills on screening of comparable companies considering various performance parameters.
- Quality and focused research to collect data, analyze and review and analyze financial forecast models, analyze key industry trends, competitor analysis etc.
- Aware of key industry trends and metrics.
- Structure engagement deliverables as per the expectations of the project manager and come up with insights from research and analysis conducted on the client information and sector data.
- Participate in Business Development Activities (Proposal Writing, Credentials compilation, Preparing Bid documents)
- Keep an update on regulatory requirements as per FEMA, Companies Act and RBI.
- Good report writing and power point presentation skills.
- Effective client communication along with internal communication.
- Demonstrates the ability to change from one task to another
- Offers ideas to address current issues and identifies and acts on possibilities.
- Works independently with minimal need for guidance.
- Proactively seeks work and reaches out to continually improve self-results and stretch oneself
- Comply with organizational rules, policies, and procedures
Please send your CV at with below details if this suits your requirement:
1. Current Salary (fix and variable)
2. Expected Salary
3. Current Employer
4. Current Location
5. Notice Period
6. Ok for Bangalore Location-
7. Experience in Valuation (in years)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.