Senior Consultant/Assistant Manager/Manager - US Corporate Tax - Big4 (4-12 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities
Senior Consultant /Assistant Manager/Manager Us Corporate Tax
BIG4 is a leading professional services firm comprising over 207,000 professionals who work together to deliver value in more than 150 countries through in-depth industry insights in Audit, Tax & Advisory. The firm recorded more than USD 28.9 billion in revenues in 2018.
The position in discussion is with the Deal Advisory team at BIG4 Global Services (BIG4), which is FBIG4's global delivery center and is an integral part of the firm's strategy to enhance innovation, build scalability, and improve profitability, globally.
BIG4 Deal Advisory Group is a team of over 800 professionals based in Gurugram and Bengaluru.
M&A and Valuation Services team within BIG4 Deal Advisory is a 90+ member team and supports BIG4 Valuation, M&A, and Capital Advisory (CAG) teams globally across engagement / deal lifecycle.
Role Description: This individual would play a senior leadership role at the Business Tax Services(BTS) practice for US Geography, KPMG Global Services (KGS). He would be reporting in to the Head of Business Tax Services (BTS) at KGS, and would lead a team of 250+ BTS Professionals. This team is a part of Tax Core Service Delivery business unit of KPMG Global Services.
Roles and responsibilities
The Detailed Roles and Responsibilities of the individual will include:
- Manage Service Delivery for BTS US and lead the evolution and transformation of operations and processes through implementation of best in class practices from across the domain.
- Lead and implement Quality initiatives for the Business Units and clients managed by the individual
- Lead and participate in the Continuous improvement activities for the operations managed by the individual
- Evolve a methodology to monitor and report on project / process performance and relate the same to revenue / resource utilization
Business Tax Leadership Team:
- As a key member of the business tax leadership team the individual will be expected to bring thought leadership aligned to the future of business tax at KGS.
- Participate in building the Vision and execution of the vision for the KGS BTS service line.
- Develop and maintain a strong network with the US BTS leadership.
- Participate in business development activities and initiatives with the US BTS engagement teams, and manage a pipeline for KGS BTS professionals
- Strong People leadership skills and leading by example.
- Commercial Mind-set tuned to the BIG 4 Culture and setup
- Develop & implement strategies for Talent Acquisition, Development & Retention
Technical Leadership and Client Engagement:
- Personal accountability in leading large client engagements for KPMG
- Lead and participate in the Tax Technical and Domain knowledge enhancement projects for the professionals
- Develop and Enhance personal technical knowledge and understand of US Business Tax
- Contribute to thought leadership through technical white papers and research on a periodic basis.
Collaboration & Teaming:
- Drive best practices to ensure the continued trajectory in integration with global member firms
- Actively collaborate with other service lines to deliver client excellence through a - One Firm- mindset
- Serve as the KGS Technical Anchor and represent KGS on Key KPMG Business Tax knowledge initiatives
Education / professional qualifications
- Education: CA/ CPA / MBA( Finance)/ICWA
- Enrolled Agent
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.