Senior Consultant at Contactx management
Views:164 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior Consultant/AM/Manager/AD - Merger & Acquisition/Transaction Tax - Big4 (3-10 yrs)
BIG4 Hiring for M&A (Transaction Tax) role - Sr consultants / AM / Managers / AD
Your main objective is to help the Transaction tax team deliver quality deliverables using tax knowledge gained from training and assistance from more experienced tax professionals. Contribute to the profitable growth by ensuring client engagements are executed in an efficient manner.
- Conduct the engagement in a professional manner and in accordance with client expectations and as defined by the terms and conditions of the contract
- To the extent you have client contact, build productive working relationships with your clients
- Exhibit positive attitude and demonstrate willingness to learn
- Contribute and leverage knowledge from individuals, databases and other sources
- Provide timely and high quality services and work products
- Mentoring and coaching interns and consultants
Operational Excellence / Day to day responsibilities:
- Research and analysis of transaction tax related laws (such as domestic and international tax, corporate laws, SEBI, FEMA, Competition Act, stamp duty laws etc.) on inbound and outbound deals, corporate reorganizations, securities market aspects, etc.
- Research on tax theory and positions, and apply them to specific client needs
- Prepare deliverables capturing implications arrived on the basis of above research, in word, PowerPoint, excel or email form as required
- Perform direct tax diligence (this involves scrutinizing past tax issues, record, compliance, etc. of the target) and capture the facts and analysis in a diligence report
- Use and apply the right tax practice processes and tools to be as efficient as possible in your work
- Be updated on latest developments and share articles on industry trends
- Maintain and keep upto date records of internal documents / working papers
- Preparing training presentation on recent regulatory developments.
- Support knowledge sharing efforts and improve processes so that the work team can capture and leverage knowledge
- Network internally within the peer group and other levels in the firm in order to gain understanding of issues that may impact issues with his clients
- Ensure compliance with risk management strategies, plans and activities.
- MIS: Follow up on billing, collection, etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.