Director at Enrich & Enlight Business consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:115 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Cloud Transformation Architect - Consulting Firm (16-25 yrs)
Senior Cloud Transformation Architect - Consulting
- Provide advice on long term Cloud and Infrastructure architecture decisions to Clients executive leadership and senior management of their Business and IT streams
- Build and develop the Cloud Architecting and Infrastructure Architecting capability through pro-active engagement with practice teams and clients.
- Perform sales, pre-sales, business development for the firm and actively engage in responding to RFPs, Oral pitches and negotiations
- Plan and run workshops for Clients Business and Technology Executives and involving client partners and vendors on Cloud Transformation covering Cloud Strategy, Cloud Architecture, Cloud Implementation and Migration, Cloud Management and Optimization, Cloud Data and Security.
- Work closely with professionals spanning strategy, application, infrastructure and data disciplines to accelerate our clients journey to the cloud, taking advantage of new capabilities and tapping into an ecosystem of cloud providers like Amazon Web Services, Microsoft, and Google.
- Independently define and drive cloud transformation roadmaps for fresh cloud implementations as well as migration to cloud, covering applications, infrastructure, data in alignment with overall business and enterprise architecture.
- Develop technical and commercial business cases for clients for investing in Cloud and Infrastructure and present it at various levels for approvals.
- Advice and develop policies, procedures, governance mechanisms, organization structure with roles and responsibilities for the cloud implementation and management in line with the regulatory and compliance requirements, priorities of the client, the capabilities and maturity of the client and as per global and best in class industry standards and practices.
- Engage with various cloud technology and infrastructure vendors and service providers to evaluate them on behalf of clients and/or drive implementation, including Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform, and other public and private cloud, infrastructure and data centre service providers.
- Anticipate and understand major technology changes and digital trends to enable the client to succeed in the competitive landscape.
- Interface and communicate with the various onsite and/or offshore stakeholders and coordinators on a regular basis to ensure smooth execution of responsibilities and demonstrate value.
- Timely completion of assigned tasks on time within budget and provide regular status reporting to clients, managers and leadership
- Counsel, mentor and manage peers and team members to help them realise their fullest potential and actively encourage and practice diversity and inclusiveness
Skills and Qualifications :
- BTech/MCA/MBA in a reputed institution with a sound industry/domain experience (preferably government/ public sector, Oil and Gas, BFSI) and relevant experience with 16-25 years.
- Have experience in Big-4s, IT Industry Majors or Management Consulting firms in direct client consulting roles
- Extensive and global experience in leading and performing large scale Cloud Transformation and Architecting individually as a consultant and as part of the large transformation and implementation teams.
- Extensive experience in planning, designing and running fresh Cloud implementation and migration on at least two of the three major service providers - Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform, and excellent understanding of the third.
- Possess good understanding and exposure to large platforms and systems, including major ERPs, CRMs, Digital and Big Data Platforms and Channels, Service Management Platforms like ServiceNow/BMC Remedy, SAAS, PAAS, IAAS providers, leading Core Banking Systems
- Extensive experience in seeking out and developing fresh Cloud architecting and transformation opportunities and developing them into long term engagements and building teams to deliver.
- Possess good understanding and exposure to Agile delivery, DevOps and industry standard delivery and quality frameworks.
- Possess excellent people interfacing, negotiation and management skills.
- Excellent team player who can reach out and collaborate very effectively with geographically distributed technology, business function and support teams to deliver to the client.
- Preferably be well versed with industry standards like TOGAF, COBIT and ITIL
- Open to travelling to MENA region and work directly with clients on projects.
- Experience in creating and conducting impactful client presentations and articulate the technical and non-technical deliverables to clients at various levels starting from junior staff to CXO and Board
- Experience in running physical and virtual workshops independently and well versed with tools and technologies to enable the same.
- Demonstrable professional technical writing expertise, visual representation and language skills.
- Experienced in architecting tools as well as productivity and diagramming tools like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Experience in working with clients in MENA GCC countries desirable.
- Membership in technology and industry bodies and online communities is desirable.