Managing Partner at MindGen Solutions
Views:1225 Applications:315 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior Change Manager - IT (11-23 yrs)
We have an opportunity for Senior Change Manager with one of our client for Mumbai location.
- The Change Manager's primary responsibility is to act as a single point of contact and ensure that standardized methods, and procedures are used for the efficient and prompt handling of all changes performed in the IT environment in order to minimize the business impact of any related incidents.
- Change Management ensures that all changes are being managed in accordance with the Change Management Process across in scope environments, and covers the addition, modification or removal of authorized, planned or supported IT service or IT service component and its associated documentation.
- Identify and mitigate risk exposure through change impact evaluation
- Reduced adverse impact of changes on a live environment, and on the quality of services
- Collect and utilize logistical data to minimize the severity of service disruption
- Reduction in the number of unauthorized changes
- Drive actions that minimize disruption to our customer's environments due to change
- Ensure that change implementation risk is understood and mitigated to increase the likelihood of successful implementation at first attempt
- Ensure that all changes are managed as planned within the timescales agreed with the change requester
- Ensure agreed Request for Change (RFC) are entered correctly in the change management system
- Organize Change Advisory Board Meetings (CAB), ensure agenda and reports are issued to participants in good time and chair the CAB meetings
- Review, monitor and communicate the progress and outcome of changes to all relevant parties
- Enables the effective operation of the Change Management Process; acts as champion for the process and collaborates with other Service Management services.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.