Associate Consultant at CareerNet Consulting
Views:1126 Applications:444 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Senior Category Manager - FMCG (7-13 yrs)
Immediate openings for senior category manager :
Experience - 7-13 Years
Work location - Bangalore
Education : Tier 1 or Tier 2 only
Skills : Category manager, category management and P&l management.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Understand Services products and services
- Track and report performance using appropriate metrics. Achieve productivity and other input/output targets by category
- Provide category level insights to deep dive and pinpoint the gaps in inputs/output metrics across geographies
- Identify and drive initiatives to improve the seller input metrics by setting up dashboards for category leaders and account managers
- Ensure seamless tracking of all metrics and timely reporting of status to leadership across all categories (Hardlines, Softlines, Consumables) across all geographies (North America, Europe, Middle East)
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
- Deep understanding of and passion for e-commerce required.
- Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction required.
- Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business by the numbers. Must be metrics-driven.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Demonstrated active listening skills, highly consultative and solutions-oriented.
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA is preferred with 3-5 years of relevant work experience
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- Experience with cross border trade selling, e-commerce, retail, advertising, or media would be an advantage
- Previous responsibility for strategic development, product management or product marketing, revenue targets and quotas is highly desirable.
- Prior experience influencing C-level executives highly desirable
- Deep understanding of the retail and wholesale landscape in India with prior interactions with sellers and distributors is desirable.
- Experience selling nascent (embryonic/start-up) products/services into new markets is desirable
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.