Managing Partner at Arete Ventures
Views:5249 Applications:460 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:453
Senior Business Valuation Expert - Private Equity/Venture Capital - US/UK Market (6-9 yrs)
Business Valuations - Client Facing- PE/VC - US/UK Markets (6-9 yrs)
- Reputed investment research firm in Mumbai with more than 15 years of successful presence in US and European markets is looking to hire Senior Valuation Expert with 6-9 years of business valuations experience in PE/VC/IB space in a client facing role.
Job Openings: Multiple
Location: Mumbai/ Gurgaon
Key Responsibilities :
- Understanding assignment scope, conduct desktop research on the relevant industry to understand its dynamics and analyzes the companies from operational and financial due diligence perspective.
- Must have in-depth knowledge and experience in building and reviewing financial models based on specific business situations.
- Must be able to draft well documented reports communicating the key valuation arguments and thesis.
- Execute and deliver high quality valuation models reports to the discerning global clients. Develop strong working relationships with clients while working on engagements.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to interact with external clients and internal senior managerial teams
- Drive productivity through successful engagement planning of valuation assignment, resource allocation, guidance to junior analyst teams, standardization initiatives and following best practices in project life-cycle management.
- Keep up to date with latest developments in certain target industry sectors as well relevant accounting standards and tax regulations impacting valuation issues.
Key Skills :
- 6 to 9 years of client facing experience (US/UK/EU) in PE/VC/IB Space
- Strong expertise in business valuation, intangible asset valuation, cheap stock options. Valuation for VC backed companies/ ESOP valuation will be an advantage
- Sound knowledge of Accounting, Corporate finance and Financial modelling skills
- Knowledge of utilizing databases such as Thompson Reuters, Bloomberg, Capital IQ, etc. is a must
- Flexibility in response to potential travel requirements for client engagements internationally
- Proven track record in leading the assignment teams through demonstration of subject matter technical and industry knowledge to ensure timely completion of engagements
- Experience in closing business opportunities/ proposals directly or supporting business development teams will be a plus.