HR - Talent Acquisition at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd
Views:8933 Applications:192 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Senior Business Systems Analyst/Business Data Analyst - Retail Banking (8-10 yrs)
Sr. Business Systems Analyst
- Documents system parameters and formats, ensures hardware, and software systems compatibility and coordinates and/or modifies systems parameters.
- Assists in formulating and defining small project/system scope and objectives and developing detailed systems specifications from which programs will be written and that fit with the Bank's system architecture standards.
- Participates in evaluating existing systems and procedures to identify deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, conversion, input/output requirements, and storage.
- Assists with analyzing, developing and revising existing system logic difficulties and documentation as necessary.
- Works with IT team through coding and implementation to ensure product matches envisioned result. Assists in conducting feasibility studies and may participate in recommending new or enhanced applications software to meet business needs.
- Provides basic coordination and analytical assistance to staff which may include interpretation of requirements.
- Provides assistance in developing detailed requirements with business partners and system definition. Reviews, drafts, and outlines simple systems specifications, screen designs, and reports from which programs will be written and that fit with the Bank's system architecture standards.
- May support development of test scripts and participate in functional testing.
- May support maintenance of business systems and interface applications.
- Ensures compliance to departmental and bank processes or procedures related to supported systems.
- Provides support as a subject matter expert to department or business units for small/less complex business applications or system processes.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Strong knowledge of design techniques and principles involved in production of drawings and models. Strong knowledge of SQL and understanding of Informatica Power Center (ETL)
- Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
Additional Job Details:
- 8 - 10 years of experience in IT including considerable experience in Finance and Data warehousing projects.
- At least 5 years of experience in Retail Banking Industry
- At least 3 Years of Data warehousing experience and proficient SQL is required
- Understanding of banking and trading books/GL and/or Master Data Management and/or Compliance and/or Regulatory reporting and/or CCAR and/or IFRS9
- Experience in Data Profiling, Data Analysis, Data Discovery and Source to Target mapping document.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.