Senior Consultant at ABC Consultants
Views:82 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior Business System Analyst - Consulting Firm (5-10 yrs)
Senior Business System Analyst- Consulting
Company: US MNC
Designation: BSA-Europe & Asia
Max CTC: 30 L
A Senior Business Systems Analyst who will partner with business and vendor delivery teams, bring product owner mindset, with proficiency in process mapping / storyboarding and translating into functional specs.
- Help drive execution of IT Enterprise Application strategy with regional and global projects delivery
- Brings Agile methodology experience to contribute towards the success of various eSolutions technology initiatives regionally in E&A
Main Accountabilities (List 6-8 major areas of responsibilities in order of importance, and purpose of these activities:
- Develop in depth understanding of current business process, data flows and current application Landscape of systems
- Facilitates project governances to drive demand & risk management for projects delivery & maintenance
- Provide leadership in driving product owner mindset / culture
- Conducting requirements gathering sessions and breaking down needs into process maps / customer journey maps / storyboarding
- Creates and maintains the Product Backlog, prioritizes, and sequences the backlog according to identified business value add or ROI, elaborate prioritized user stories with sprint goals
- Develop Business and Functional requirements documents and assist development teams in understanding functional requirements
- Play an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Owner of overall product health driving nonfunctional requirements around performance, serviceability etc.
- Participates and coordinates testing, training, and stakeholder communication.
- Works with business to investigate, analyze, and resolve production issues
- Maintain close working relationship with business, various regional and Global IT project teams