Consultant at RGF Select India
Views:634 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Business Leader - Technical Architect - JAVA - Payment Gateway (10-15 yrs)
An interesting role with one of our clients - a global payment gateway service provider based out of Pune. They are in the process of setting up a new enterprise architecture team in India which will be involved in "high-end architecture".
We are looking at candidates who have hands-on architecture experience and have worked on highly scaleable products/platforms.
- Should have done M.Tech/B.Tech from premium institutes.
- Should have experience in Java
- Should have hands-on technical expertise
- Must have people management experience
Enterprise Architecture Practice is responsible for:
- Setting the technology direction for the enterprise
- Driving creation and adoption of enterprise capabilities
- Creating next generation architectures to enable the business growth
- Bringing consistency in delivery of scalable and resilient solutions through architecture patterns and frameworks
Senior Business Leader - Enterprise Architecture is:
- Responsible for building and leading the enterprise architecture team to fulfill the mission of enterprise architecture practice
- Accountable for aligning architecture with business objectives
- Expected to acquire and groom architecture talent
We would like to meet you if you answered - Yes- for the questions below:
- Have you led a team of innovative architects and of diverse skills and experience-
- Have you built high performance teams from ground up
- Do you enjoy scouting for talent and passionate about professional growth of team members-
- Have you ever architected /engineered enterprise class systems for scalability and resiliency-
- Do you consider yourself as a strong people leader and a lead architect-
- Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash-
- Build and lead a motivated, innovative and productive team that creates next generation architecture
- Mentor the team members for professional and career growth
- Provide both people and architecture leadership
- Lead detailed enterprise architecture capability analysis of target acquisitions to aid in decision making
- Lead post-merger target state architecture definition and execution
- Create a compelling vision that breaks new ground; constantly communicate the strategic vision and is a role model for energizing others to work towards the vision
All About You:
- Demonstrated ability in develop technology strategies that support IT and business strategies
- Proven record of leading teams of technologists and architects
- Experience in identifying, analyzing, and proposing IT investment opportunities.
- Expertise in the discovery, analysis, and application of industry trends.
- Competent in mentoring team members and influencing executive management.
- Ability to lead cross functional teams
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate abstract concepts in verbal, written, and visual forms.
- Ability to translate technical information into business language and concepts
- Ability to effectively collaborate in a geographically distributed environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.