HR at One North Consulting (India) Private Limited
Views:484 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Business Development Representative - Technology Services Firm - APAC & EMEA Markets (2-5 yrs)
About the job:
One North Consulting India Pvt Ltd; a Singapore-based Technology Services firm (www.onenorthconsulting.com) is currently hiring a Senior Business Development Representative for our US-based MNC IT Product Client as per the details given below.
Skills & Responsibilities :
We are currently looking for an experienced inside Business Development Rep who has been successful in generating qualified leads by engaging executives and management in intelligent conversations about their database and development needs. The position is based in our Bangalore office and would handle the APAC & EMEA markets.
Looking for someone with a basic understanding of database technology who is looking for the opportunity to learn new skills, grow your career, and work with the smartest, most passionate people in the industry. Revolutionizing an industry requires a top-notch team. Become a part of ours today.
Bring your big ideas and we'll take on the next great challenge together.
- Support a Sales team within a defined Territory (APAC & EMEA) to build high quality pipeline
- Follow-up on marketing leads from email campaigns, field events, webinars, and social media
- Proactively uncover new prospects and leads outside of inbound leads
- Skillfully qualify leads and set appointments with target prospects for the sales team
- Nurture and educate prospects as needed through qualification
- Utilize the all of sales tools that are provided and keep Salesforce accurate
- Meet and exceed quota for sales qualified leads, meetings goals that result in pipeline
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in selling software / IT technical solutions
- Hunter who can reach and capture the attention of prospects at all Director and above levels of the organization
- Software or SaaS Sales experience: database or developer tools experience a major plus
- Excellent communication skills-able to communicate both technical solutions and business value to development teams
- Self-disciplined team player who is goal-oriented and success driven
- Excellent phone skills and quick thinker who can overcome objections and build trust with developers and executives
- Experience with current industry lead generation and qualification best practices
- Good writing and internal/external communication skills
- Experience setting up introductory meetings via phone (cold calling), LinkedIn, email, and referrals to educate prospective clients on the value of our products and services
- Partner with our marketing team to identify and generate new leads through creative outreach campaigns and conferences lists
- Experience in generating market interest and soliciting sales opportunities through high-volume cold calling
- Experience working with Salesforce and other outbound prospecting tools such as Outreach, Demandbase, Dripify, Dux-Soup, etc. (or similar tools)
- Self-starter who is able to work and learn independently as well as be part of a team
This is a 6-month Contract Role, to begin with
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.