Senior Consultant at ABC Consultants
Views:209 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Senior Business Development Manager - Presales - IT (13-17 yrs)
Senior Business Development Manager (Presales)
We collaborate with clients to pioneer new concepts, new products, new services, new ventures, new brands, and new systems with human centricity. We communicate a brands promise through storytelling, campaigns, content, and experiences.
We activate the brand across the entire customer journey, creating human-centric moments that have impact. Working at the intersection of strategy, design and technology, we derive insight, shape interaction, drive integration and unlock innovation for our clients.
Our multi-disciplinary, purpose-built team includes experts in digital and marketing strategy, service & strategic design, user interaction, technology, digital marketing, MarTech, and more. We come from industry, consultancies, digital agencies, ad agencies, creative agencies, startups, technology and development firms. Our extensive experience solving complex business, marketing, and technology problems in industries including finance, manufacturing, media and telecommunications, retail, consumer goods, transportation, government, health and life sciences, and energy brings unrivalled capability, scale, agility and acceleration to client engagements.
Business Development (Pre-sales) group is responsible for understanding what our clients need, develop an initial view of the solution, articulate end to end solution details to the client/sales teams, help close the deal and handshake with delivery to ensure that the delivery team actually provides the intended solution.
The team splits its work between proactive demand creation and responding to RFPs, and the right individual will be as equipped to create PoVs and have generative conversations with CXOs as they would solutioning.
Would you like to:
- Build winning RFI/RFP, proactive proposals, and strategic povs/thought leadership artifacts in a highly engaging, visual articulation
- Develop strategic relationships on new and existing client accounts, working closely with client navigating complex conversations with different stakeholders
- Collaborate with Practices & Verticals to align solutions & pitches; write SOWs, and shepherd deals to closure
- Track deals in the pipeline, take ownership and drive to exceed the planned Order booking and Revenue targets. Target to achieve higher proposal to project conversion ratio.
- Create compelling case studies, represent award-winning work to clients, and deliver compelling customer presentations
- Handshake with Delivery teams on proposal reviews and effort estimation
- Host educational & business capture sessions for industry stake holders, Intra Practices, Alliances & Partners
We would like you to be...
- An MBA with 10+ years of proven success managing projects or business development at tech + design/marketing + customer experience businesses and at least 4years in presales and solutioning them.
- Experienced with developing and selling digital marketing strategy, campaign development and performance, website strategy and optimization, and implementing martech (e.g., Marketo, Adobe Experience Cloud).
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, comfortable with navigating and prioritizing in a fast-paced, big-org environment
- Super organized, with amazing account planning and time management skills
- Excellent at relationship building, stakeholder and project management
- Someone with a here to help attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that were better together
- A fantastic communicator in English (other languages are a bonus!) both verbally and in writing, and with flair for in-person presentations.
- Able to travel around 30% of your time when such times return