Lead at CareerNet Consulting
Views:1834 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Business Development Manager - Partnership/Alliance - Media (6-10 yrs)
- Pitch, onboard and scale new media properties
- Maximizing these partnerships requires identifying new potential within partner segments, developing scalable account management - strategies and driving
- Own quarterly revenue growth objectives for partner segments
- Identify new opportunities with existing partner segments by becoming expert in their evolving needs.
- Drive for simplified solutions for partners, including tools to get partners to implement effective integrations (links, display units, etc.)
- Negotiate deal terms with premium partners
- Drive special deal terms with partners, and work with Retail leaders to support strategic businesses to efficiently maximize associates- promotional activities.
- The successful candidate will be highly analytical and detail-oriented, possess superior communication skills, and be comfortable working independently.
- Candidates must demonstrate a superior track record for creative problem solving, strategic thinking, and success in all phases of business development including prospecting, acquisition, integration and retention of partners.
- Requirements include a minimum of 6-8 years of BD/account management/sales experience in online or software industries with a heavy bias toward web affiliate, social media, online advertising, ecommerce environments.
- Must also be comfortable with web technologies and driving product development to support large partners.