Consultant at Michael Page
Views:141 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Senior Business Development Manager - Hunting - IT Services (10-18 yrs)
1. Our client is a well known player in the market when it comes to global innovation solutions through digital transformation.
2. It is a well established organization with great brand recognition.
3. Responsible for deal creation, articulation and selling value to customers.
4. Understanding customer needs and business landscape and map it to the organizations solutions and value proposition.
5. Take charge/ownership, drive revenue and build strong relationships with clients in the market
6. Represent the company in events/summits.
7. Take care of existing accounts by farming.
8. Identify new emerging trends in the market.
9. Strong network in the BFSI/Pharma/Ecommerce/Retail/Manufacturing industry.
10. Handled large accounts and shown growth.
11. Excellent communication and written skills, strong client facing skills.
12. Strong commercial skills.
13. Able to do value selling and drive conversations smoothly with CXO's
14. Manage relationships with clients on a day to day basis and develop good understanding of their requirements.
15. Work closely with the leadership team.
16. Industry standard compensation, and a chance to work with a renowned brand in the industry.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.