Senior Business Development Manager - EdTech (4-8 yrs)
Senior Business Development Manager - Education Technology
Position Purpose & Key Responsibilities:
- You love scale and excellence. You are not satisfied with mediocrity. You look to delight the client with every contact of yours - in person, over the phone or with your emails/messages.
- As you wear two hats of vying for new growth and servicing existing partner schools you would need to balance both roles
- You feel the pulse. As a growth person, there is no set formula for success.
- You are willing to listen and adapt your pitch to what is needed at that moment instead of coming with a preconceived notion.
- You have a research mindset. A large part of the work will involve finding out about potential clients in advance. This will require spending the time to get information about the school or the person you are visiting or speaking/writing to
- Data-driven attitude. Trust but verify. You are comfortable looking at numbers to analyze whether the program is working effectively instead of going by your hunch
- Documentation/Attention to detail. Old adage - what is not documented is not done. You don't mind keeping tracking of your work, which in turn helps you plan your days better.
- You will innovate to achieve your targets
Required Qualification & Skills :
- Excellent knowledge of schools, publishing companies, and other education-related stakeholders
- Passion for making it big and scaling
- Leveraging network and expanding channel/distribution partners
- Heart for client success and delight
- Good writing, language, and editing skills
- Interpersonal skills & communication skills
- Results driven with strong learning skills
- Willingness to travel at short notice
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.