Director at ProFacto Recruitment Consultants
Views:65 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Business Analyst - Software & Hospitality Industry (5-8 yrs)
We have an urgent opening with Leading Software & Hospitality Industry.
Following are the details:
Role: Sr. Business Analyst
Experience: 5 to 8 years
Technical Competencies you'll possess:
1. Excellent communication skills (active listening, verbal and written) - ability to comprehend and translate vague requirements into clear, detailed documentation.
2. Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
3. Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
Eye for detail
4. The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
5. A track record of following through on commitments.
6. Farsightedness can think beyond the present and immediate future.
7. Solid understanding of technology. Preferably past experience working as an engineer.
8. Experience with Agile techniques such as specification by example, story map creation,
9. User Stories, activity diagramming, block diagrams, flow charts, process flows, use cases, user story creation and functional specifications.
What will you do?
1. Create detailed PRDs (Product Requirements Document) - outline product's features, functionalities, and behaviour
2. Work closely with various stakeholders and cross functional teams to Identify potential product ideas/improvements based on customer needs and feedback; and prioritize them to meet the business needs
3. Requirements analysis and effort estimations analyse business needs and clearly write detailed business requirements, user stories and functional solutions. Clearly write down
4. Assist in building and managing all communication related to product sales collaterals, support communication for customers regarding upcoming downtimes, future roadmap, training plans or materials, user manual etc
5. Conducting regular meetings and presentations (with cross functional teams) to share ideas and findings.
6. Support the Test managers in the review of test artefacts like test plan, test scenarios, test cases and data. Signoff the final product after UAT.
7. Act as an SME for the product support Sales, Account Management, Activation, as and when needed
Sr. HR Executive