CEO at Champions IT
Views:2560 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Senior Business Analyst/Senior Consultant - Insurance Domain Software (10-12 yrs)
Sr. Business Analyst/Sr. Consultant - Insurance Domain Software
Gurgaon / Delhi NCR, India
Position : Sr. Business Analyst /Sr. Consultant
Reports to : Vice President (Technology)
Company : Multinational Client of ChampionsIT
Location : Delhi NCR - Gurgaon / Delhi NCR
Job Code : Sr-BA-SC-0519
For one of our prestigious multinational clients, we are looking for 3 Sr. Business Analysts/Sr. Consultants. Our client is an established name in the space of software development and software solutions consultancy. This position is based at Gurgaon - Delhi NCR, India.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Our client is known for software consulting services and is a respected name in the software industry.You will get to work in a very energetic environment with lot of dynamism. They cater to mainly US customers, and provide their services through onsite/offshore model. The work environment is conducive to innovation, and provides continuous growth opportunities.
JOB DESCRIPTION / ENVIRONMENT
- The client does development & support work for customers primarily in US. The Main focus is P&C Insurance. Most of the projects are delivered using onsite / offshore model.
- It is a client facing (regular interactions with clients) Individual Contributory role.
- You will be expected to understand customer requirements, and get them implemented through your team of Project Leads & Developers.
- You will understand the Business requirements and carry out Business Analysis with a view to create optimal solutions
PLEASE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS TO FIND OUT IF THIS DREAM JOB IS FOR YOU -
- Do you have around 10 years experience in IT?
- Do you have substantial experience in Business Analysis?
- Do you have deep understanding of P&C (Property & Casualty) Insurance Domain?
- Are you comfortable doing an Individual Contributory role?
- Do you have experience of client facing roles?
- Do you have excellent communication skills?
- Are you open to travel abroad (US) for short durations?
- Are you from Delhi NCR / Gurgaon or willing to relocate?
If you answered - YES to all of the above questions, we have an opportunity you won- t be able to resist.
About the client :
Our client is an established Software development and consultancy organization with its headquarters in US. They are a respected name in Insurance and Healthcare software and services. They have a large spectrum of customers all over US, and have development centers in India. They believe in hiring smart people and giving them a chance to grow at a rapid pace.
Come, be part of a winning team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.