Senior HR recruiter at Redbox
Views:118 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Senior Business Analyst - Retail/Media/Sports/Payments/Banking Domain (5-7 yrs)
Role and Responsibilities:
- Interact with the client to understand their requirements and communicate / brainstorm solutions
- Contribute to how analytical approach is structured for specification of analysis
- Contribute insights from conclusions of analysis that integrate with initial hypothesis and business objective. Independently address complex problems
- Participate in design of analysis and modeling approach with managers and modelers
- Extremely comfortable working with data, including managing large number of data sources, analyzing data quality, and pro-actively working with client's data/ IT teams to resolve issues
- Use variety of analytical tools (SQL, Python, Tableau/Power BI) for insight generation & enabling the client with data driven decision making
- Reformulate highly technical information into concise, understandable terms for presentations.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in math, statistics, economics, computer engineering or analytics related field from top-tier universities with strong record of achievement, solid analytical ability, and an entrepreneurial hands-on approach to work of consulting, analytics delivery experience preferably in retail/media/sports/payments/banking domain
- Very strong analytical skills with the demonstrated ability to research and make decisions based on the day-to-day and complex customer problems required
- Hands-on experience using one or more analytics tools such as Python/ R/SQL & Big data tools & platforms such as Hive, Spark, Tez, HDFS is mandatory
- Good knowledge of visualization tools such as Power BI & Tableau is preferred.