FreeLancer at Nysa Resource Consultant
Views:143 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Senior Business Analyst - Retail Chain/eCommerce (5-10 yrs)
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions with senior leadership team and founders
- Preparing for critical weekly/monthly business reviews and uncovering potential areas of growth, cutting through the clutter and helping identify the right metrics to track for business.
- Prepare reports and presentations for investors, external stakeholders and board meetings on Monthly and Quarterly basis.
- Doing deep data analysis on business critical problems, doing competitions analysis and presenting solution
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Identifying key gaps and business potentials to enable
- Business modelling and tracking
- Financial reports for key business partners
- Automation of existing reports
JOB SPECIFICATION :
Experience: 5+ Years
Qualification: CFA / BBA/MBA Finance / CA/ BTech/BE/MTech
Skills: Strong excel knowledge, Finance knowledge and Business analysis.
Target Industry/Companies: Retail chains, E-commerce, others.