Recruitment Specialist at TeamLease Services
Views:117 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Business Analyst - Regulatory Reporting/Finance/OTC Derivatives Domain - BFS (8-12 yrs)
Senior Business Analyst
- Core Skills - Business Requirement Document [BRD], Functional Requirement Document [FRD] or Minor Development Document [MDD]
- Domain - (A) GAAP Accounting, Derivatives (B) Regulatory Reporting (C) OTC Derivatives
- The Business Analyst will be responsible for a full range of activities, which ensure the operational effectiveness, and excellence of the Organizations Commercial area. The Business Analyst will do requirement gathering, analysis, design, document workflow, and make appropriate recommendations.
- Conduct the meeting with clients and key stakeholders to gather requirements, analyze, finalize and have formal sign-off from approvers. Gather and conduct analysis of the business requirements.
- Translate the business requirements into the Business Requirement Document [BRD], Functional Requirement Document [FRD] or Minor Development Document [MDD].
- Facilitate project meetings with both business and technology teams.
- Analyze data using Excel, reports and other tools to ensure data quality and accurate calculation results
- Coordinate with business user community for the execution of user acceptance test as well as tracking issues.
- Work, collaborate and coordinate with Offshore and Onsite team members to fulfill the BA responsibilities from project initiation to Post-Implementation.
- Develop and Review the test scripts with business users as well as technology team. Execute test scripts with expected results for the System Integration Test (SIT) and User Acceptance Test (UAT).
- Co-ordinate and/or conduct the Production Acceptance Testing (PAT) with the business users.
- Creates flow diagrams, structure charts, and other types of system or process representations.
- Manage changes to requirements and baseline through a change control process.
- Utilizes standard processes, design and testing tools throughout project development life cycle
- Work closely with the operational functional teams, operations management and personnel, and various technology teams to facilitate a common understanding of requirements and priorities across all areas