HR Consultant at COE Solution
Views:438 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Senior Business Analyst/Project Manager - Treasury System Implementation - BFS (5-9 yrs)
Prefer candidates from Mumbai Only
Prior relevant experience in the implementation of treasury systems is a MUST.
Job Role :
- Handling of end to end implementation of small & medium size projects.
- Would be responsible for :
a. Project Execution and Support
b. Requirement Analysis and BRD/FRD Documentation
c. Preparation of Test Cases and other related docs
d. Conducting UAT and ensuring smooth go-live
e. Stakeholder management
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work with Local and Global Technology partners
- MBA with minimum 5-9 years of relevant experience in the implementation of treasury systems.
- Sound understanding of at least one of the asset classes (FX, Derivatives, Fixed Income & MM) is a must.
- The candidate should have a proven track record of handling end to end implementation of projects or working experience in treasury operations with system implementation experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills is a must along with the ability to manage multiple projects in parallel.
- Understanding of Calypso, Kondor or Murex will be an added advantage