Lead Consultant Recruiter at Change Leaders
Views:2815 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Senior Business Analyst - Operational Research - PhD (2-5 yrs)
- 2+ years of post-academic experience developing advanced optimization models
- Experience in formulating and solving Mixed Integer Linear Programming models
- Experience with commercial (Cplex, Gurobi, Xpress) and free/open source (GLPK, lp_solve, MIPCL) solvers.
- Experience developing in Python, Java, or C++ within a production environment
- Advanced experience in scheduling and routing
- Experience modeling stochastic processes
- Experience with statistics and data mining techniques and methodologies (data prep/modeling, classification, regression, clustering, causal modeling)
- Advanced experience in data visualization tools with a strong gr modeling and visualization practices
- The ability to rapidly develop proof of concepts and test new ideas, as well as the ability to scale these ideas into production ready models that can be deployed
- Examples of how your passion for data driven decision making and intellectual curiosity translated into value for your organization
What Will Put You Ahead:
- An advanced Degree (Masters or PhD) in Operations Research, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Eco
- Experience leveraging cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Strong research skills and the ability to put emerging ideas into practice.
A Day In The Life Could Include -
- Work with product managers and clients to better understand the business problem.
- Think through a business problem and come up with a set of hypotheses.
- Create a list of potentially relevant supporting data
- Work with data engineers and/or data analysts to procure data and test it for problems
- Collaborate with other scientists and analysts.
- Propose modeling approaches.
- Mine the data to check completeness, value distributions, etc.
- Test models for quality and scalability.
- Collaborate with product managers to find the best way to present the results.
- Work with developers on productionizing models