Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at Sanguine Global
Views:639 Applications:197 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Senior Business Analyst - IT/Online/Internet (2-10 yrs)
- Ability to do exploratory analysis: Fetch data from systems and analyze trends.
- Developing customer segmentation models to improve the efficiency of marketing and product campaigns.
- Establishing mechanisms for cross functional teams to consume customer insights to improve engagement along the customer life cycle.
- Gather requirements for dashboards from business, marketing and operations stakeholders.
- Preparing internal reports for executive leadership and supporting their decision making.
- Analyze data, derive insights and embed it into Business actions.
- Work with cross functional teams.
Skills Required :
- Data Analytics Visionary.
- Strong in SQL(MySQL) & Excel and good to have experience in Tableau.
- Experience in the field of Data Analysis, Data Visualization.
- Strong in analyzing the Data and creating dashboards.
- Strong in communication, presentation and business intelligence.
- Multi-Dimensional, "Growth Hacker" Skill Set with strong sense of ownership for work.
- Aggressive "Take no prisoners" approach.