Senior Consultant at HR Central
Views:1667 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Business Analyst - Insurance Industry (4-10 yrs)
We have an urgent requirement for Sr BA.
- Work in Sync with the onsite BA / clients to oversee, design and produce Functional Design and Requirements Specification documents on domains of expertise e.g. New Business, Claims, etc. These documents determine the scope of the project and deliverables to the customer, and call for the Business Analyst's discretion in making decisions regarding the scope of the company's commitment to the customer.
- Work in sync with the onsite BA / PM to create and manage tasks / stories for the project
- Perform gap analysis
- Work with the development team to implement, in means of configuration, relevant aspects of the client's requirements
- Project management - own full responsibility for the organization, timeline, and implementation of client activities. Interact with onsite BA / clients throughout the project lifespan to creatively and timely address issues and questions.
- Perform expert testing and defect management following development/configuration
- Conduct training sessions on the system and its configured product set
- Production support including UAT testing, defect analysis and Change Requests management
- Education - Graduate in any discipline, BE BCA preferred, MBA is a plus
- Industry certifications like AINS, CPCU are a plus but not mandatory
- 4+ years of experience as a BA in the P&C insurance domain.
- Good understanding of the US P&C market - both personal and commercial lines.
- Policy billing and claims administration knowledge and implementation experience in the insurance industry, specifically P&C solutions is a must
- 4+ years of experience Requirement gathering and documentation experience
- Experience transforming Business requirements to system specifications
- Experience with configurable enterprise systems is a plus
- Client facing experience is a plus
- Good exposure to waterfall and agile processes
- Strong communication skills - ability to clearly articulate requirements
- Ability to perform successfully under limited supervision with strong hands on approach, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to travel occasionally as dictated by business need.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.