Founder at SRI Consultancy
Views:283 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Senior Business Analyst - Insurance Firm (6-16 yrs)
1. Work closely with client's business stake holders (CXOs & process owners) to understand & analyse their business needs, and our project team to formulate solutions specifications in form of digital use cases, user stories and solution backlog.
2. Ensure clear understanding of requirements so that the solutions delivered to the business are efficient, effective, meeting the customer experience expectations.
3. Develop subject matter expertise in client's products and services, systems, organization, and processes.
4. Works closely with the technical lead/project manager to define work for the developers via acceptance criteria on the user stories.
5. Generate ideas for how our solutions can make our clients more successful.
1. Experience of 4+ years in preparing requirements document, use cases, user stories and solution backlog.
2. Degree in engineering, business administration or formal certification in business analysis practice.
3. Strong stakeholder management skills, excellent written/verbal communication skills and experience presenting information and updates to leadership.
4. Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
5. Ability to work independently and navigate organizational complexities to obtain support/resources needed to move initiatives forward with minimal supervision.
6. Ability and enthusiasm to work with multiple clients in diverse domains, and to be mobile in terms of workplace or location.
7. Knowledge of digital platforms, frameworks and technology landscape.
8. Initiative and self-confidence, adaptable and able to cope with changing and evolving priorities while being able to identify new opportunities.
1. Understanding of Agile methodologies (preferably Scrum) and knowledge of the full project lifecycle.
2. Demonstrated knowledge and experience of innovative solution design & delivery through design thinking and agile methodology.
3. Experience with Digital Experience Platforms/Content Management solutions for public facing websites and portals (for example, Liferay DXP, AEM, Sitecore).