Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:124 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior Business Analyst - HR - Data Privacy - BFS (10-15 yrs)
Our client is a top tier international financial institution actively seeking an HR - Senior Business Analyst - Data Privacy with experience in digital transformation at a programme level delivering multiple projects related to business process and digital design from Banking and Financial background preferably. This is newly created opportunity to help the organization to craft the culture by providing simple and creative solutions. Working with senior global functional leads to define the strategy and carry through its implementation. Location Bengaluru & Chennai.
The role of Lead, Business Analysis is part of HR Transformation team and will report into the Programme Manager, Data Transformation role. This role involves leading a team of Data Transformation Business analysts engaged in all aspects of business process and design from business requirements gathering to solution design, delivery and supporting change and enablement of Data Transformation solutions. The role also involves team development for the Business Analysis team, mentoring Business Analysts, and support driving of innovation and new (agile) ways of working at the bank.
Some of the key responsibilities will include to:
- Develop strategies to link HR outcomes to customer outcomes, business outcomes, and employee outcomes using people data and insights.
- Conceptualize and lead activities related to the development, execution and realization of the Data Transformation strategy including building a foundation on Agile and Innovation with a focus on new ways of designing, enabling, and delivering solutions across workstreams.
- Drive activities related to analysis, building of tools, templates, and other enablers to drive innovation and experimentation in the Programme.
- Oversee key project initiatives and facilitate cross functional collaboration.
- Drive upskilling, reskilling, and experimentation efforts to drive the bank's future ready transformation Data Transformation capability.
- Contribute to Data Management strategic conversations at the portfolio and programme levels with senior leadership.
- Develop impactful communications for the purposes of driving strategic discussions with senior leadership.
- Lead engagements with key stakeholders within specific workstreams to define business requirements related to continuous improvements and innovation opportunities.
- Work with and influence senior leaders and technologists across a diverse set of functions to deliver HR Data Transformation solutions that solve for our clients' key problems.
- Deliver reporting and analytical insights related to benefits realization at both programme and project levels.
- Deep expertise in operational process design.
- Lead planning, implementation, evaluation, and maintenance of product backlogs, to achieve anticipated benefits using Agile methodology.
- Collaborate with the Stream Leads and Product Owners, Data Architects, Technology Architects, and other Programme team members to implement metrics and performance goals related to solution delivery.
- Facilitate requirements gathering and subsequent development of user cases and user stories, transitioning the user stories and use cases to technology developers and ensure a clear and complete understanding of business requirements. translating of user stories and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, and user acceptance testing.
- Effectively mentor business analysts relating to project work, professional and personal development.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills with the ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with multi-functional, multi-cultural, multi-product teams to achieve superior result.
- Exceptional presentation development and writing skills that emphasize storytelling, with the ability to use various tools and techniques to craft effective documentation and communication materials.
- Ensure HR Services deliver effective management of operational risks in compliance with applicable internal policies, external laws, and regulations at a global level.
- Act to minimize operational loss and audit failures and take proactive measures to respond to matters arising, identify and manage forward looking risks.
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, in team and across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate, and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
To be eligible for this role you will require to have:
- 10+ years of relevant experience in digital transformation at a programme level delivering multiple projects related to business process and digital design.
- Strong communication skills.
- Extensive experience in business operations transformation with preferable subject matter expertise in HR functional processes and a working knowledge of change management.
- Proven experience in leading and facilitating Agile ways of working.
- Experience working with other functional areas (IT, Finance, Property, Legal and compliance).
- Experience in a major management or technology consulting firm is an advantage.
- Agile certification, equivalent or professional experience in agile projects.
- Proven track record in leading and mentoring of mid to large size teams (>10) of junior to mid-level professionals.
- Bachelor's / Master's Degree.
- Agile related certifications (preferable).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.