Group Manager at Hiring Partners
Views:2147 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Senior Business Analyst/Functional Consultant - JDA Global Supply Chain Planning System (5-15 yrs)
The candidate will work as a Sr. Business Analyst for the Global Supply Chain Planning Systems group in Asia. The company is implementing and utilizes several JDA supply chain planning applications with the overall objective to implement a common, standardized model across our Retail and Wholesale businesses.
- A successful candidate will have in depth knowledge and understanding of business processes in the area of Demand, Inventory and Supply Planning. A major focus of this role will be to partner with the US based IT team in order ensure the successful delivery of these large scale, multi-brand, JDA system implementations.
- The candidate will ensure business understanding of the strategic direction of current and future system implementations. The candidate will oversee multiple JDA systems such as Enterprise Planning, Allocation and Size Scaling Intellect with future new system deployments on the 3 year roadmap in Demand, Inventory /Supply Planning, and Assortment planning.
- The company follows a strict system development life cycle (SDLC) and project management process for the deployment of new systems and enhancements. A successful candidate will have the ability to document current process flows, understand the current and future business requirements, and develop future process flow design documentation.
- The candidate will assist Project Managers with the creation and maintenance of Project Plans and the PMO required supporting documentation, and assist with the development of presentation related materials.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Provide a strong IT presence in business strategic discussions
- Liaison between Business and US based IT Global Planning Team
- Partner with business, IT and consultant project teams to ensure system and business objectives are understood and delivered to specification
- Ensure business understanding of future system enhancements benefits and impacts
- Provide functional and technical input into the design of future solutions for Asia
- Assist business with establishment of ROI for all system change and enhancement requests
- Oversee multiple production ready JDA systems: EP, allocations, SSI providing analysis for projects and enhancements, while providing production support to our business teams
- Drive the analysis of product data from source systems for use in the JDA planning systems
- Document in detail requirements for projects, enhancements and change requests
- Work closely with solution architects to assist; support and review system and technical design documents to ensure functional and business requirements are met.
- Support Project Managers with the SDLC process ensure each stage of the process is followed according to company standards
- Assist with the management of project plans and resource allocation
- Define, document and lead test approach; including creation and execution of test plans and scripts
- Develop detailed test scripts for Business teams to follow during testing of fixes, enhancements and projects
- Primary contact for support related questions and escalations submitted via ticketing system
- Provide hands on production support for JDA Global Planning systems
- Lead solution review sessions with Business and IT teams to ensure alignment on fixes and enhancements
- Define and document materials to support training of Business teams
- 5 - 7 years of experience as an IT Business Analyst
- 5 - 7 years of experience working with JDA Global Supply Chain planning systems; preferably JDA demand, inventory planning
- In-depth Knowledge of business processes related to Demand, Fulfillment and Supply Planning
- Strong business acumen in supply chain process and systems
- Knowledgeable in demand and supply planning industry best practices
- Experienced in Relationship Management
- Functional and technical knowledge of integrating JDA systems with ERP and Product source systems
- Knowledgeable in Assortment planning process
- Experience with Oracle database queries for data analysis a plus
- Business Objects and Cognos reporting tools skillset a plus
- Experience in SDLC and Project management methodologies
- Experience with MS Project Management preferred
- Apparel Industry experience a plus
- BS in Information Systems or BA Business Management or related studies
- Excellent verbal and written and communication/presentation skills
- Self-starter with strong analytical skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Team player with strong collaboration skills
- Strong organizational and facilitation skills
- Must be flexible and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to work with all levels of the organization
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products - Excel, Power point, Project, Word
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.