Talent Acquisition at IRIS Corporate
Views:3019 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Senior Business Analyst - FMCD/Retail (3-5 yrs)
The Analytics Team serves data requirements to a diverse set of customers - from Business Teams to Supply Chain Teams to Product Teams. An Analyst is expected to grasp the underlying data requirements of these teams and develop reports/analyses that add value to them.
- You are involved in identifying complex fuzzy problems, break it down in smaller parts and implement creative, data-driven solutions.
- You are responsible for defining, analysing and communicating key metrics and business trends to the management teams.
- You model data in order to create reporting infrastructure/dashboards for business process management and data mining.
- You execute quantitative analysis that translates data into actionable insights.
- You drive data driven decision making through the stake holders.
You're Array (Nice to Haves):
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and work on a diverse range of requirements.
- Hands on: BI tools (Cognos, BO, Pentaho, Qlikview), Web analytics tool (GA, Omniture etc), Statistical tools (R, SAS etc)
- Experience in analysing very large, complex, multi-dimensional data sets.
- Penchant for business, curiosity about numbers and persistence to work with data to tease out insights.
You (Must Haves):
- Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or related discipline from a reputed institute or an MBA from a reputed institute.
- You have 3+ Years of experience in relevant role
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Technical capabilities: SQL, Excel and Scripting Language.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.