Associate Consultant at Wenger & Watson inc
Views:4444 Applications:190 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:165
Senior Business Analyst - eCommerce (3-5 yrs)
Your Part :
- You are involved in identifying complex fuzzy problems, break it down in smaller parts and implement creative, data-driven solutions.
- You are responsible for defining, analysing and communicating key metrics and business trends to the management teams.
- You model data in order to create reporting infrastructure/dashboards for business process management and data mining.
- You execute quantitative analysis that translates data into actionable insights.
- You drive data driven decision making through the stake holders.
Your Array (Nice to Have) :
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and work on a diverse range of requirements.
- Hands on : BI tools (Cognos, BO, Pentaho, Qlikview), Web analytics tool (GA, Omniture etc), Statistical tools (R, SAS etc)
- Experience in analysing very large, complex, multi-dimensional data sets.
- Penchant for business, curiosity about numbers and persistence to work with data to tease out insights.
You (Must Haves) :
- Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or related discipline from a reputed institute or an MBA from a reputed institute.
- You have 3+ Years of experience in relevant role
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Technical capabilities: SQL, Excel and Scripting Language.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.