HR - Talent Acquisition at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd
Views:1250 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Senior Business Analyst - Credit Risk Domain - IT Firm (7-13 yrs)
We are hiring for Senior Business Analyst - Credit Risk
Experience : 7 to 13 years
Job Description :
- Counterparty Credit Risk (CCR) Senior BA with experience of working in traded risk projects
- To provide business analysis skills to document the business deliverables for Traded Risk.
- To have knowledge of credit risk measures such as RWA, PFE, EEPE, IMM, CVA VAR etc.
- To work independently without too much supervision or guidance from PM / Senior BAs in the global teams
- The role will involve working with a Global Risk Transformation Credit Risk Engines team, and the candidate should have knowledge of all asset classes including rates, fx, credit and equities products.
- To work under Agile project framework and use of ALM JIRA software for writing Epics/stories
- To support End to End Test execution and demonstrate proficiency in software testing, stakeholder management
- To write test cases, test defect management, good documentation standards under Agile with test evidence and audited sign offs.
- To support project management responsibilities from time to time in the preparation of project status reports, identifying risks and issues, helping to prepare monthly reporting packs.
- To investigate business queries / problems in relation to trade / static data feeds.
Location : Bangalore
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.