Associate Consultant at Huquo
Views:20113 Applications:885 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Senior Business Analyst - Credit Card/Banking Domain (2-7 yrs)
- Candidate is expected to bring in a consultative mindset and problem solving approach and drive analytical throughput for the team
- Experience in Credit card/ banking domain with knowledge across customer lifecycle is Preferable.
- Candidate should have excellent communication skills to interact with senior clients.
- Experience in Analytics tool-SAS/R/Python
- Require professionals with SAS Predictive Modelling/ Analytics experience (2+ years) preferably in Credit Card Domain OR Banking Domain would be ideal.
- 4+year of modelling experience. (Logistic Regression, clustering, segmentation etc.)
- Mathematical / statistical background.
- Strong SAS analytics and programming skills
- MS Office skills: Excel (Advance, including pivot tables, and macro), Word and PowerPoint (intermediate).
- High-level attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Candidate should have excellent people management skills and must have team lead experience of 10+ size team for at least 2 years in similar domain.
Expected Industry experience - Banking, Credit cards, Statistics (good to have)
EXPECTED EDUCATION/ TOOL EXPERIENCE :
- Extensive experience using SAS (4-8 years) to analyse and solve business problems.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize, prioritize and drive results with a high sense of urgency
- Strong sense of accountability and decisiveness in a strong work ethic culture
- Experience working in a team of analysts with a common goal and will have a strong understanding of the cards business dynamics that will drive the analyses.