Team Lead at IKYA Human Capital
Views:3212 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Senior Business Analyst/Assistant Manager - Tableau - KPO (2-6 yrs)
- Ability to utilize SQL and/or Tableau to validate/elaborate business rules.
- Ability to create database views in support of reporting and analytic tool ingestion.
- Ability to create and leverages reusable objects.
- Understands and leverages a multi-layer semantic model to ensure scalability, durability, and supportability of the analytic solution.
- Understands modern data warehouse concepts (real-time, cloud, Big Data) and how to enable such capabilities from a reporting and analytic stand-point.
- Produces high-quality results and deliverables that meet client needs.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of and utilizes methodology to efficiently complete assigned roles and associated tasks.
- Deals effectively with all team members and builds strong working relationships/rapport with them.
- Demonstrates ability to organize tasks and time necessary to complete assigned tasks/deliverables.
- Demonstrates ability to motivate team members and assist them in meeting their goals and commitments.
- Strong team building, interpersonal, analytical, problem identification and resolution skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) required.
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a trusted advisor that builds influence with client management beyond simply EDM
- Ability to work independently on projects as well as collaborate effectively across client and DSC teams
Qualification : Tier 1 and tier 2 Institutes