Analytics Manager at Startup
Views:157425 Applications:3102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:427
Senior Business Analyst - Analytics - Healthcare Domain (4-6 yrs)
Senior Business Analyst - Analytics
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Develop proficiency in tools such as SAS/ R/ Python/ SQL, Microsoft Office Excel/ Access/ PowerPoint Learn how to use basic statistical techniques (like linear regression, logistic regression, time series analysis, clustering, decision trees) and advanced techniques (like machine learning).
- Work closely with senior analysts throughout the solution development life-cycle, from design to implementation
- Work with the business teams to operationalize the analytics solution for problems in areas of Fraud Waste and Abuse, Customer Engagement and Experience, Operational Analytics, Industrial Engineering and Advanced Forecasting techniques.
- Engage in client communications for all important functions including data understanding/ exploration, strategizing solutions etc.
- Leverage UHGs big data analytics infrastructure comprising Hadoop, Revolution R, Visual SAS and SAS Fraud framework to solve complex business problems in Healthcare Domain- Acquire understanding of US Healthcare domain
Desired Profile :
Required Skill set :
- Exposure to at least one programming language (Knowledge of SQL would be a plus)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment while demonstrating good level of maturity
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills- Professional, service oriented, proactive and flexible