Associate Consultant at Bask HR Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:926 Applications:231 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Senior Business Analyst (3-6 yrs)
Senior Business Analyst
- collaborate and partner with Product, Marketing, Supply and Operations teams to create enormous impact through
- the use of the latest analytical tools and technologies.
You will be responsible for :
- Tracking key metrics and communicating business trends to stakeholders.
- You would be closely working with the business/product teams to enable data driven decision making.
What will your typical day look like ?
- Identifying, analysing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Providing analysis of trends and forecasts to derive actionable insights.
- Developing, maintaining and managing advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards and other BI solutions which can facilitate decision making.
- Identifying growth levers for the business. Understanding business problems and coming up with the right metrics and hypotheses to validate in order to solve those problems.
- Building statistical models around how different processes or products are currently working and what changes can make them work better.
- Effectively collaborating with cross-functional teams to understand the requirements, seek feedback/insights and provide optimal solutions.
- Modelling datasets to collaborate with leaders, answering key business questions.
You'll be an X factor if :
- You've an analytical bent of mind with prior experience in the range of 3+ years.
- You've strong proficiency in Advanced Excel, SQL, and exposure to Python/R
- You've strong attention to detail and critical thinking
- You've a bachelor's degree in Finance, computer science, statistics, business or a similar field
- Experience in Tableau is a plus.