Senior Brand Marketing Manager - Consumer Tech Firm (6-11 yrs)
About the company:
Founded in 2016, the company is reimagining communities through use of technology. Named one of India's most innovative companies in 2018, it is conceptualized, designed and executed by its three founders, who have tremendous experience in the Armed Forces, Technology and Operations. Founded by ISB/IIM/IIT alumni, the company has raised funding from institutional investors and is well capitalized for massive growth plans.
About the role:
This role will entail devising and executing marketing strategies with a focus on Brand Management, Content marketing, Events and Activations, Communications (Internal and External) with an ample opportunity to build a new age brand.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Translate brand strategy into plans, brand positioning and go-to market strategies
- Strengthening the brand identity and positioning across online and offline channels
- Will lead ATL, BTL, Customer Research, Content & Creatives, Social Media
- Creating and managing customer research, promotional collateral to establish and maintain product branding
- Maintain brand consistency across all external and internal creatives and communications
- Handle external Media relationships, PR and agency relationships
- Develop best practices, define and track KPIs for managing marketing success
- Analyze campaign performance data to drive continuous improvement and hypothesis-led testing of new concepts
- Event organization experience will be a plus
- 7 to 10 years experience in Brand Management and Consumer Marketing with proven track record of creating and executing successful marketing plans
- Solid understanding of promotion and media planning - both grassroots and across major mediums (OOH, radio, print, new digital)
- Expertise in creative and production process for traditional and digital (incl. video audio) materials
- Handled Content, media, PR and brand campaign management calendar
- Has built marketing experiences across display, social, mobile, online and mass media demands
- Superior Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Dynamic Leadership/People Skills
- Ability to work in an unstructured agile work environment
- Excellent innovative, creative & strategic planning skills with successful track record of generating higher revenue through marketing efforts.
- Go-getter and positive attitude
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.