Senior Manager at TrustKlub Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:781 Applications:316 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:101
Senior Brand Manager - Pharma (4-10 yrs)
Senior Brand Manager - Pharma MNC - Consumer division
We Are Having An Urgent Opening In Senior Brand Manager - Consumer Health For A Reputed Pharma MNC For Mumbai Location.
Base Job Location - Mumbai, Taking care of PAN INDIA
Reporting To - National Marketing Head
Portfolio size -100 Cr
Looking for someone with strong Marketing experience, worked on key brands, managed advertised brands, strong in Media strategy, should be stable in organization..
The job description is given below for your reference :
Primary Job Objective:
- To devise and implement proposed Marketing plans in line with the overall Marketing strategy for the brand, thereby enabling achievement of business objectives and targets.
- To create demand for the brand by implementing the proposed marketing initiatives, constantly engaging with internal stakeholders, trade partners & end consumers
- The role is responsible for planning and implementing the devised Marketing strategies & ensuring effective demand of the OTC brand entrusted with.
- The position is based in the Corporate Office, Mumbai. However, the position requires traveling for field visits across the country.
- To align with and participate actively in organization led initiatives periodically.
- To understand and comply with the organization Code of Ethics.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Sales Target &Market Share Achievement - Develop Marketing Strategy and implement proposed Marketing Plans to achieve the market share and top-line/ bottom-lineobjectives for the brand/ portfolio
- Marketing Budget Management - Periodically (Annually / Quarterly/ Monthly) monitor and utilize Marketing / Advertising budget as per the needs of the business and under the direction of Marketing Head - OTC
- Develop & execute the annual brand plans and marketing mix in line with the overall Marketing strategy, thereby enabling achievement of brand objectives and growth targets.
- NPI Development/ Innovations - Analyze market research for qualitative / quantitative parameters to identify opportunities in brand portfolio and profitability, create a business case for innovations/ new brand/line extensions andentire project management for launch and post launch management as per stated business objective
- Develop, coordinate and execute creative and media campaigns for the brand in co-ordination with advertising & media agency.
- Ideation, planning &execution of retail visibility initiatives undertaken on the brand.
- Market Intelligence/ Data Analysis - Periodic analysis, evaluation & of data related to the brand & category to generate insights for brand/business. Maintain constant touch with the market to understand retail trends and competitor activities in order to observe and evaluate execution of plans vis-- -vis competition.
- Market Research - Understand research requirments and action market research and coordinate with research agencies to derive actionable insights on the brand.
- Monitor A&P spends of brand on periodic basis and ensure adherence with budget
- Provide necessary guidance & direction to the sales team for executing sales plans and sales promotion initiatives. Develop rapport with the field force in order to obtain necessary feedback & insight of sales & distribution.
- Work in liaison with other internal organs like Sales, NPI, Packaging, R&D, Operations & Finance on various product management tasks.
- Work closely with agency partners - Creative, Media, Research to ensure smooth and timely deliverable in line with business requirement
Direct Reports: Nil
Indirect Reports: Nil
Remuneration will be best in the industry.