Team Lead at Xpert Conexions
Views:721 Applications:250 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:224
Senior Brand Manager - Online Gaming Industry (8-14 yrs)
As Our Senior Brand Manager will be a part of our branding team who'd help us build our brand and raise brand awareness. The person will work across all levels and departments of our organization to set up a brand tone for our product(s) and drive visibility, engagements, and user acquisition.
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights
- Lead the creative and brand positioning of our product(s)
- Grow our brand and build communities among Real Money Gaming enthusiasts.
- Conceptualize and execute brand campaigns across all media, both digital and offline
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
- Should lead our player engagement plan and devise region-specific strategies basis the gathered insights
- Manage a team of marketing people working on brand initiatives
- Lead creative development efforts for our product(s) for all social media platforms
- Lead the social media strategy for our games and create engaging campaigns across platforms
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors' activities
- Work closely with media planning agencies, production houses and market research companies
- 8+ Years of experience into Branding, Brand Positioning and Digital Marketing.
- Proven working experience as Brand Manager or an equivalent position
- Prior experience in a real-money gaming, precisely fantasy sports, company will be a plus
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
- Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers
- Outstanding communication skills
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.