Senior Brand Manager - FMCG - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (9-14 yrs)
Senior Brand Manager - (2009/2010/2011 batches only)
Industry - FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Category - Sales & Marketing
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Senior Brand Manager for a Global FMCG to handle a portfolio in India
Client Details :
Our Client is one of the leading global FMCG companies with a strong presence in established markets and a robust plan for growth in new and up-coming markets like India. They are looking for a Senior Brand Manager who can contribute towards the growth of a portfolio of brands in the Indian market.
Job Description :
The chosen candidate would report to the Marketing Manager and would be responsible for the following:
- Planning branding initiatives, ATL and BTL activities for a portfolio of brands
- In charge of managing the media agencies to work with
- Managing the digital footprints of the brands
- Building on the PR and marketing communications touch points for the brands
- Managing and controlling the brand portfolio budget
- Manage consumer research for the brands and delivering initiatives in accordance
The successful applicant should be a graduate from a premier b-school, having at least 4 years of experience as a brand manager, with a consumer organisation. He or she should come with a proven ability to build robust brand strategies along with stellar presentation, communication and planning skills. Also, should have prior experience in managing and leading teams.
- Opportunity to work with a global firm and established brands
- Work in an organisation which has a robust succession plan and career progression for high performers
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jennifer Shah on +91 124 452 5492
Contact - Jennifer Shah - +91 124 452 5492
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.