Senior Brand Manager - FMCG - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (9-14 yrs)
Senior Brand Manager - (2009/2010/2011 batches only)
Industry - FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Category - Sales & Marketing
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Senior Brand Manager for a Global FMCG to handle a portfolio in India
Client Details :
Our Client is one of the leading global FMCG companies with a strong presence in established markets and a robust plan for growth in new and up-coming markets like India. They are looking for a Senior Brand Manager who can contribute towards the growth of a portfolio of brands in the Indian market.
Job Description :
The chosen candidate would report to the Marketing Manager and would be responsible for the following:
- Planning branding initiatives, ATL and BTL activities for a portfolio of brands
- In charge of managing the media agencies to work with
- Managing the digital footprints of the brands
- Building on the PR and marketing communications touch points for the brands
- Managing and controlling the brand portfolio budget
- Manage consumer research for the brands and delivering initiatives in accordance
The successful applicant should be a graduate from a premier b-school, having at least 4 years of experience as a brand manager, with a consumer organisation. He or she should come with a proven ability to build robust brand strategies along with stellar presentation, communication and planning skills. Also, should have prior experience in managing and leading teams.
- Opportunity to work with a global firm and established brands
- Work in an organisation which has a robust succession plan and career progression for high performers
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jennifer Shah on +91 124 452 5492
Contact - Jennifer Shah - +91 124 452 5492
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.